You Make What We Do Possible
As the year ends — or any time — we will gratefully welcome your financial support for the things we do, week in and week out, to build a better community. In this tumultuous year, we:
- Partnered with you and others in unprecedented ways to supply food to neighbors in need.
- Launched anti-racism work to educate each other and identify concrete ways we can force change from our positions of privilege.
- Overhauled our neighborhood elections. One result: Three times as many residents took part.
- Continued to magnify the ideas and power of renters, homeowners, businesses, and nonprofits to create a vibrant, safe, welcoming neighborhood for those who live, work, and visit here.
- Connected neighbors with other neighbors who want to accomplish things.
- Provided a productive space to talk and listen, support for your energy, and a trusted way to stay informed.
Most of our operating budget comes from grants, which typically come with strings attached. Donations from you and other community members, however, give us flexibility and resources to accomplish more of your priorities. If you have the ability, you can donate online. Or, mail a donation to: Como Community Council, 1224 Lexington Parkway N, Saint Paul, MN 55103. Thank you.