The Environment Committee typically meets on the second Tuesday of every month. All D10 Como Park meetings are open to the public and have space for community members to bring topics for discussion.
Environment Committee Recurring Zoom Link
Meeting ID: 957 0178 3379
One tap mobile: +13126266799,,95701783379#,,,,*134640#
Dial by your location: +1 312 626 6799
District 10 Environmental Committee Meeting
Tuesday, December 14, 2021, 7:00–8:00 p.m.
Welcome & Introductions
Adopt the agenda
- Community participants can bring topics & concerns
SPEAKER / GUESTS
- Michael jon Pease – St. Paul Parks Conservancy
- Discussion – decide if we want to support the solar effort in St. Paul Schools previously presented by Tom Lucy (draft letter based on other District Council’s responses)
- D10 Native Garden Reconstruction Update (Mike Ireland)
- Update on Como Curb Cleanup (Mike Ireland)
- Lawns to Legumes Grant (Suzanne Rhees)
- MNSeed Update (Dawn Lamm)
- Planning for 2022:
- Rain Barrel Clinic (challenges: require storage, pre-pay)
- Swap: is there a virtual option?
Next Committee Meeting Time
- Tuesday, January 11, 7:00 p.m. – Zoom
*Draft Agenda Subject to Change*