Citywide Drop-Off - Sept. 17, 2022
The city partners with local district councils to organize annual citywide drop-off events for residents to properly dispose of large refuse items and recyclable materials not collected via the residential recycling program. District 10 helps coordinate the event held annually at the Minnesota State Fair Grounds. You can find information about upcoming drop-off events and volunteering below, and also check here for the latest updates from the city of St. Paul: www.stpaul.gov/drop-offs.
As part of our coordination, we facilitate at-home pick-ups for qualifying items for community seniors. *If you are a senior in the Como area and would like your items picked up from your home, email firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Monday, Sept. 12, 2022. Everything must be outside in front of your house by 8am Saturday, Sept 17, 2022. Rates below apply.
Volunteers get a voucher for a free drop-off. Interested in volunteering to help us with a future Citywide Drop-Off event? Please email email@example.com.
September 17, 2022 at MN State Fairgrounds (Northeast Corner of Fairgrounds)
- 8 a.m. – 1 p.m.
- Accepted items listed below.
- Enter from Eastbound Larpenteur Ave
Accepted Items & Pricing
September 17, 2022
Accepted Items (has changed from previous years):
- $5 – Electronics without screens (VCRs/DVD players, game consoles, hard drives, printers, etc.)
- $10 – Items with screens (TVs, monitors, tablets, laptops, etc.)
- $12 – Each (air conditioners, microwaves, dehumidifiers, dryers, washers, water heaters, etc.)
- Mattresses and box springs
- $5 – each (any size, foam or standard – Must be dry! No Bed Frames!)
- $6 – each (car and truck)
- Items Accepted at No Charge
- Cell Phones
- Computer Accessories (keyboard, mouse, etc)
- Electrical Cords
- Cardboard (flattened)
- Paper for Shredding
- Scrap Metal
- Small Engines (liquids removed)
- Items Accepted for Donation
- Non-perishable foods